Gamma World: The Wanderlost
Leveling Up Gamma World Characters
Every time a character gains a level, make the following changes to the character:
- Gain 5 extra hit points.
- House Rule: If you have a positive Constitution modifier, add that to your new hit points.
- Adjust your Bloodied level accordingly.
- Add +1 to all your Defenses (AC, Fortitude, Will, Reflex).
- Add +1 to your Initiative bonus.
- Add +1 to all attack rolls.
- Add +1 to all skill rolls.
- Add +1 to certain damage rolls (check the Power description to see if it adds your full level to damage).
In addition, at certain levels a character gain additional benefits, as follows:
2nd level (500xp)
- Gain one critical hit benefit from one of your Origins.
3rd level (1000xp)
- Gain the Utility Power of one of your Origins.
4th level (2000xp)
- Gain a third non-permanent Alpha Mutation.
5th level (3000xp)
- Gain the Expert Power of one of your Origins.
6th level (4000xp)
- Gain the unselected critical hit benefit of your other Origin.
7th level (5000xp)
- Gain the unselected Utility Power of your other Origin.
8th level (6500xp)
- Gain a fourth non-permanent Alpha Mutation.
9th level (8500xp)
- Gain the unselected Expert Power from your other Origin.
10th level (10000xp)
- Select an Uber Feature.