Gamma World: The Wanderlost
Male Magnetic Goatfolk
Primary Origin: Goatfolk
Secondary Origin: Magnetic
Overcharge Bonus: Bio
- Constitution 18 (+4)
- Dexterity 16 (+3)
- AC (heavy armor)
- Fortitude 19
- Reflex 16
Speed: 6 (5 with armor)
Hit Points: 51
Bloodied Level: 25
- Acrobatics +6 / +5 in armor
- Stealth +6 / +5 in armor
- Billy Goat Gruff: Gain a +2 bonus to Fortitude.
- Cast Iron Stomach: You can eat or drink almost anything – irradiated, metallic, organic, mineral – it doesn’t matter to your digestive system. While you are not immune to poison or disease, you gain a +2 bonus to resist or save against such effects.
- Magnetic Shields: Gain a +1 bonus to AC.
- Magnetized Body: Whenever you are pulled, pushed or slid, you can reduce the distance of the forced movement by 1 square.
Critical Benefit: + 1d10 extra damage, and the target is restrained until the end of your next turn.
- Weapon (type): + ? vs defense, damage.
- Headbutt (Goatfolk Novice): + 7 vs Fortitude, 1d10+7 damage, push the target 1 square. If used as part of a charge, target is also knocked prone.
- Lodestone Lure (Magnetic Novice): Minor action (1/round), + 6 vs Fortitude, 1d6+9 electricity damage, pull target 3 squares.
Alpha Mutation Deck:
- Vampiric Healing
- Gas Emission
Current Omega Tech:
- While George is conscious, allies adjacent to him gain a +1 bonus to AC.
The Goatfolk Origin is a custom origin created by Chandrak on the WotC Forums.
A former sentry guard in a walled ’steading, George will eat anything that he comes across.